Sunday, July 6, 2008

Queen of the Crap: Michele Kovack

We want to extend a huge thank you to Sasha for the last two weeks of awesome challenges! This week we bring you a new queen for the next 2 challenges please welcome:



Name: Michele Kovack

Blog Address(if you have one):
Thoughts of Cardmaking Scrapbooker!


Crafts you dabble in: I love photography, cardmaking, scrapbooking. If there were more hours in the day, I would love to make jewelry! But my son already says I neglect he and my daughter to scrapbook. Can you imagine if I made jewelry too?

Favorite color(s): yellow (My scrap room is yellow)

Do you have a room of crap, a closet of crap or a shelf of crap? An entire room of crap! Hubby was kind enough to set up our spare room for me.

What supply to you have the most of? PAPER!!!!

What supply do you hoard the most? Vintage lace. I buy it off e-bay, garage sales, flea markets, etc.

What brand do you use the most? Making Memories. They are versatile! They have papers in the fun, funky and vintage!!

What brand do you own the most of but use the least? Wild Asparagus. I went through the phase of buying all of their paper because it all coordinated and it had a sort of vintage look to it. Why I don't use it more? I have no idea, except that there is always new stuff coming out!

Keep your scraps or throw them away? Usually throw them away, because my room already looks like a tornado ripped through it!

Organized or perfectly chaotic? Definitely chaotic! Everything has a spot, but while I am creating I pull EVERYTHING out!

Crafting motto? Craft or go insane!

Create with friends or alone? Usually alone, but sometimes I do get together with friends.

What supply do you need a challenge for so that you will use it up? Foam stamps and masks.

Please check back for Michele's first challenge later this week.
Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on being named the Queen! I can't wait to see your creations.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP