Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Challenge #49: Decorations

Sorry i am late..i don't know where the time is going...someone slow the time switch down...okay on to the challenge
...this challenge is all about decorations...and i am not talking about christmas ornaments either. For this challenge I want you to think outside the box, look around your house, and see what you can find to make some kick ass decorations from. the sky's the limit. Here are some of the things i am thinking you can use:

Cereal Boxes, Doilies, pattern paper, old sewing patterns, brown paper bags, craft foam... ect...see where i am going with this... HAVE FUN!


GRETA




i took tissue paper, flowers, doilies and did my thing... junk it up as much as you want...my next bow i am making will go on top of my pink sparkly tree in my office and it will be lime green and zebra...fun right!!

show us what you have!!

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP