Sunday, November 30, 2008

Queen of the Crap: BRITTA


Our December Queen is none other than Britta.
Please give her a warm welcome. She has done some awesome things this month and hope you will be inspired as well.

Lets get to know a little bit about her..here is what she had to say

My name is Britta.

My blog is Pink Giraffe
Besides scrapping I love to paint and draw.

My favorite color is PINK (but I always have another "favorite season color" which this autumn is a greyish blue).

I have all my srapping supplies in our office and so kind of made our office to MY room of (s)crap.

I have lots of paper.

I hoard lots of paper.

I grab every Making Memories supply that I can find here in Germany.
Besides Making Memories I don´t go for brands but buy what I like (mostly pink paper).

I keep my scraps in a little box and give this box to my mom from time to time (and so does she). Using up her scraps is so much more fun!

I am (most of the time) a very organized person - until I start scrapping - then my place gets a total mess!

"Have fun and create beauty!"

I usually scrap alone (with my blogland friend Dana as a "virtual mojo" in my mind).

I think I need a challenge for pink paper!!! :)

Thanks again for such a great opportunity!

Britta

Thank you Britta!

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP